Friday, February 12, 2010

A Few Changes Around Here

 
I know that over a month ago I claimed that I was going to revisit the title of my blog, as well as some of the stylistic elements.  But I've been lazy.  And my computer crapped out about a month ago, and only today I started looking into getting it fixed, so I've actually been spending less time staring at screens (although I couldn't exactly tell you what I've been doing with all those extra hours....)

Anyway, the one change I am trying to make is to improve the labeling of my recipes so they're easier to sort through by primary ingredient and/or food type (entree, dessert, etc.)  Before I go all gung-ho on this, I would love to hear back from any of you readers who actually read my blogs for the recipes, (ie, those who would potentially use this feature) and hear any suggestions or comments about how I can make it more user-friendly.  I mean, I love to hear from anyone who reads this, so let me know what you think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment